Social Media Intern
Mantis Digital Arts is an independent game development studio based in Brookings, SD. With our small team of six, we have worked with our partners to create games and other innovative, interactive experiences from the ground up. Our expertise ranges from mobile and console games to virtual reality experiences and augmented reality installations.
As a SOCIAL MEDIA INTERN you will assist in creating content, promoting our company, and cultivating a brand.
- Building social media engagement on various networks
- Creating content for social media platforms
- Writing blog posts
- Taking pictures and videos for marketing use
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- In-depth working knowledge of Facebook, Twitter and Youtube
Experience with social media analytics, such as Google Analytics and Facebook Insight
- Must be currently enrolled as a student
- Passion for games and game development
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org