Graphic Design Intern
Mantis Digital Arts is an independent game development studio based in Brookings, SD. With our small team of six, we have worked with our partners to create games and other innovative, interactive experiences from the ground up. Our expertise ranges from mobile and console games to virtual reality experiences and augmented reality installations.
As a GRAPHIC DESIGN INTERN you will share with us your expertise in visual communication, design, and user experience. You will be working on a wide range of tasks including everything from creating in-game assets, user interfaces, and menus to designing our visual identity, web designs, press releases, and print items.
- Original creation of graphics for in-game use
- Creation of visual mockups to better illustrate your ideas to our programmers
- Work closely with our programmers to ensure successful implementation of in-game assets.
- Make changes to visuals as needed after receiving feedback
- Help to maintain our visual identity across all platforms
- Design logos, marketing collateral, and branding for our projects
- Contribute new ideas to the team
- Proficient in Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign
- Strong typographical skills, illustration skills, and use of space
Passion for games and game development
- Great communication and teamwork skills
- Must be currently enrolled as a student
- Portfolio required to be considered for this role
- Strong understanding of gameplay mechanics
- Familiarity with animation/motion graphics
- Experience with programs like Spine Animation, After Effects, C4D, 3DS Max, Maya etc.
Send your resume and a link to your portfolio to email@example.com