In Null Space, you play as Newman, a postman who delivers mail throughout the galaxy. You were tasked with picking up a new planetary shield prototype from a research station on your normal route. Apparently a race of pint-sized aliens had the same idea. They attacked and destroyed the research station that produced the new shield. Luckily, you made it out with the packages and need to get them delivered right away before the aliens destroy all of the other planets in the galaxy.
Your ship, the Daedalus, is carefully crafted to maneuver tight spaces and deathly situations. Use your ship's size and agility to your advantage as you navigate randomly generated puzzles featuring asteroid fields, dying stars, coronal mass ejections, black holes, and other space phenomena. Move fast to protect as many colonized asteroid fields and planets as possible.
Game Play Features
- Puzzles where you must plan the most efficient path to your destination while navigating through black holes, asteroid fields, lasers, and wormholes
- Make your way through 40 levels that are randomly generated every time you play through them
- Leverage space stations to prepare your strategy for dealing with black holes and the onslaught of The Swarm
- Deliver shield technology throughout the galaxy to planets and colonized asteroids
- Create your own levels with our level editor and then share them with the community of other players
- Teaches planning, logic, and strategy in relation to developing not only a path through the puzzles, but also in developing the most efficient path
- Allows for visually displaying the measurement of every angle created while drawing the path through space. This allows players to learn angle measurements by continually seeing them over and over during gameplay.
- Enables conversations about logic, angles, efficiency, space, and a host of other topics as parents and kids play side-by-side.